* We service both commercial and residential pools.
Tired of your boring, plain pool deck? Maybe the existing surface is failing and in need of repair? Resurfacing can spice up your old pool deck without the hassle of tearing out the old concrete and pouring new.
Typical cost of resurfacing is $3-6 per sq. ft. depending on design options, size of area and type of treatment application. This is much more economical when compared to removal and replacement of concrete, not to mention the risk and possible damage to your landscape, pool etc.
If you have an existing concrete pool deck that just needs an update or that is damaged and in need of repair, there are several options:
* If you have stamped concrete that has faded and lost it’s luster usually a detailed cleaning, color correction and re sealing with a non-slip additive is the way to go.
* If you have a standard gray concrete deck that’s in good condition structurally, we can stain and seal the surface for an attractive durable surface OR we can apply an overlay to create a new surface with color of your choice!
* If your concrete is severely cracked and has structural (settling) issues we DO NOT recommend an overlay. The concrete overlay will not withstand seasonal movement of these cracks and will certainly fail.
Your options are to stain and seal leaving the cracks which will have more of a “rustic” look, take a chance that these cracks will reappear OR remove and replace sections of bad concrete, allow to cure, then apply an overlay system over the entire deck to make everything look consistent.
These versatile resurfacing products can be sprayed on or trowel applied to most sound concrete surfaces to add color, texture and slip resistance.
Many of today’s products blend polymer resins with cement, sand and other additives to improve performance, slip resistance, aesthetic qualities and bonding to existing concrete. Many systems also resist damage from salt, pool chemicals, UV exposure, freeze-thaw conditions and abrasion. Some products are formulated to dry super-fast, making it possible to a give a worn, lackluster pool deck a decorative makeover in as little as 2-3 days.
WE OFFER A -3 YEAR- PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE ON THE COOL POOL DECK PRODUCT FEATURED BELOW.
We recommend this product due to its proven longevity, endless color options and “cool” surface temperature qualities.
- The document below has 3 pages. Place cursor or touch on bottom of “Cool” brochure to navigate.